Use the following links to learn more about the latest causes and organisations that mean the most to the WSAVA Foundation:
- The World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) — The parent organisation responsible for the WSAVA Foundation
- Mission Rabies — An organisation designed to stop the worldwide damage done by rabies
- The World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) — An organisation responsible for improving animal health worldwide
- Vetstream — A leading supplier of digital resources to the veterinary profession
- Worldwide Veterinary Service — A veterinary charity that supports animal charities and non-profit organisations all over the world
- The University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy — The only institution in the Slovak Republic offering higher education in the field of veterinary medicine
- The 2015 Companion Vector-Borne Diseases Web Conference — An informative WSAVA One Health Committee event featuring an expert roundtable discussion on ways to treat and prevent vector-borne diseases
Since our inaugural meeting, the WSAVA Foundation has been working towards educating the veterinary community and the general public about companion animal medical care on a global scale.
Get involved! Look at the WSAVA Foundation calendar to see if we are holding an event in your area.